This 10 lb. bag of grubGone will cover up to 5,000 square feet. It can be used with any commercial or residential spreader.
- Easy-to-apply biological, granulated insecticide
- A non-chemical choice for areas that kids and pets frequent
- Active ingredient is Bt, a naturally-occurring soil bacterium
- Control all scarab grubs including Japanese Beetles, Masked Chafers, Asiatic Garden Beetles, Oriental Beetles, European Chafers and more
- Safe for use on all types of grass and ornamentals
- Can be applied with other insect controls
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the best time to apply this product
Hello, grubGONE! can be applied from spring to fall. However, summer application is recommended. Apply grubGONE! G during mid-summer (End of July / Beginning of August) to control newly hatched grub larvae that are in their first weeks of development. Apply within 2 - 3 weeks of peak flight of adult beetles.
We just started using it, so we'll see how it goes. It does seem to have improved some problem areas already. I only wish the bags were bigger, so they last longer. I hope this helps combat the grubs in our lawn. We've just been spot treating the areas that have damage. Glad this is safe for birds, earthworms, bees, and wildlife!