Your 1 lb bag of BeetleGone will cover up to 8,000 square feet. The powder mixes with water to be applied as a spray.
- Effectively controls beetle invaders like Japanese Beetle and Chafer adults.
- Labeled for applications to trees, shrubs, edible fruits and vegetables.
- Treated vegetables, fruits and herbs may be eaten the day of application.
- Labeled by EPA “For Organic Production” for fruits and vegetables.
- Non phyto-toxic to plants.
- Preserves bees, butterflies, lady bugs and other non-targets in the garden.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long before the beetles die after applying?
Typically from a few hours to a week. It depends on the species of beetle and also the dose of product ingested. This type of broad window is typical of biologicals. Once the targeted pest has ingested the product by feeding on the foliage (and active ingredient protein) feeding halts as the insects become sick from septicemia/ gut ulcers.
How often can I use Beetlegone?
Every 7 - 10 days
I never received any product. I received a notice that my order was cancelled and refunded. I was very disappointed. Frances
I have had an infestation of Japanese Beetles on my Virginia Creeper for about five years. The Beetles come, they devour, and come back the next year. Two applications of Beetle Gone has removed most of the Beetle sighings and severely limited Beetle damage to the Virginia Creeper. Applications were seven days apart; I will do one more application to hopefully limit egg laying/grub formation.
I wasn’t sure how this would work, but so far I’ve been really pleased. I’ve noticed significantly less Japanese Beetles on the plants in my yard that they seem to love. I still pick the occasional beetle off in between applications but don’t spend a ton of time with a container of soapy water like before. I also love that it doesn’t harm the plants or the bees and butterflies. It’s costly, but worth it!! Highly recommended!